Cleaning Glass decanters cleaning tip No37
I am gradually posting a list of useful household domestic cleaning tips to help and assist everyone in their constant and ongoing battle to keep their homes spick and span and domestically cleaned! Domestic cleaning tip No37 gives advice of the cleaning of glass decanters. I am currently posting a new household domestic cleaning tip at the rate of one of third day.
Feel free to leave a comment, or leave a domestic cleaning tip of your own or even subscribe using the subscribe option below to get an email notification everytime I upload a new domestic cleaning tip post.
Cleaning tip No37 gives advice on cleaning glass decanters.
If your glass decanter has wine or port stains on it the stains can be removed by pouring in a solution of sterilizing fluid.
New cleaning tips are always more than welcome.
- Cleaning tip No36 Cleaning stainless steel sinks
- Cleaning tip No35 Cleaning shower curtains
- Cleaning tip No34 Cleaning silver stains
- Cleaning tip No27 Tiny scratches on glass
- Cleaning tip No26 Removing pet hair on furniture
- Cleaning tip No18 Heel marks on wooden floors
- Cleaning tip No17 Washing machines
- Cleaning tip No9 Grout cleaning
Please note that I have produced these cleaning tips in good faith and has such will take no responsibility for any failure or damage that may be caused or attributed by the use of any of the tips given.