Oil spillage on clothes domestic cleaning tip No31
I have produced a list of household domestic cleaning tips to help people in their constant battle to keep their homes clean and shiny! I am publishing these domestic cleaning tips over the coming days and weeks in a very easy to digest simple one at a time manner.
If you accidently spill some fat or oil on to your clothes, sprinkle some talcum or bath powder on to the stain and then let it soak up the oil for approximately half an hour or so. Following this you should then brush off the powder and wash your clothes by hand with some dish detergent.
New cleaning tips are always more than welcome.
- Cleaning tip No30 Glass flower vases
- Cleaning tip No29 Bathroom cleaning
- Cleaning tip No28 Burnt rims on glass dishes
- Cleaning tip No27 Tiny scratches on glass
- Cleaning tip No26 Pet hair on furniture
- Cleaning tip No19 Chrome cleaning
- Cleaning tip No18 Heel marks on wooden floors
- Cleaning tip No17 Washing machines
- Cleaning tip No9 Grout cleaning
Please note that I have produced these cleaning tips in good faith and has such will take no responsibility for any failure or damage that may be caused or attributed by the use of any of the tips given.