This is No25 in a list of domestic cleaning tips that I have compiled to help people in their constant and ongoing battle to keep their homes spick and span and domestically cleaned! I am publishing these domestic cleaning tips over the coming days and weeks in a very easy to digest simple one at a time manner.
Cleaning tip No25 gives advice on cleaning glass table tops.
Glass table tops can be cleaned by applying on the surface a small quantity of lemon juice and then drying off with paper towels. For a sparkling table polish off with an old newspaper.
New cleaning tips are always more than welcome.
- Cleaning tip No24 Delegate
- Cleaning tip No23 Dusting in awkward corners
- Cleaning tip No22 Scorch marks on carpets
- Cleaning tip No21 Dirty oil paintings
- Cleaning tip No20 Paint brushes
- Cleaning tip No19 Chrome cleaning
- Cleaning tip No18 Heel marks on wooden floors
- Cleaning tip No17 Washing machines
- Cleaning tip No9 Grout cleaning
Please note that I have produced these cleaning tips in good faith and has such will take no responsibility for any failure or damage that may be caused or attributed by the use of any of the tips given.
Robin Harrison is the managing Director of Dolly Char (UK) Ltd. Dolly Char (UK) Ltd is one of the fastest growing domestic cleaning franchise companies in the UK today giving people the opportunity to work from the comfort of their own home.