Tiny scratches on glass domestic cleaning tip No27
I am producing this list of domestic cleaning tips to help you in your ongoing battle to keep your homes sparkling clean! I am publishing these domestic cleaning tips over the coming days and weeks in a very easy to digest simple one at a time manner.
Cleaning tip No27 gives advice on removing tiny scratches from glass.
You can remove tiny scratches from glass by using toothpaste.
New cleaning tips are always more than welcome.
- Cleaning tip No26 Pet hair on furniture
- Cleaning tip No25 Glass table tops
- Cleaning tip No24 Delegate
- Cleaning tip No23 Dusting in awkward corners
- Cleaning tip No22 Scorch marks on carpets
- Cleaning tip No21 Dirty oil paintings
- Cleaning tip No20 Paint brushes
- Cleaning tip No19 Chrome cleaning
- Cleaning tip No18 Heel marks on wooden floors
- Cleaning tip No17 Washing machines
- Cleaning tip No9 Grout cleaning
Please note that I have produced these cleaning tips in good faith and has such will take no responsibility for any failure or damage that may be caused or attributed by the use of any of the tips given.